The School of Theatre, Film & Television The University of Arizona School of Theatre, Film and Television prepares passionate, creative, and discerning artists and scholars for the global arts and entertainment industries.
- We provide foundational and advanced study of theatre, film and television as creative expressions, formal systems and economic entities.
- We provide professional training in acting and musical theatre performance; fiction, documentary and experimental film production; and theatrical design and technology. Faculty are working professionals and scholars in their areas of expertise.
- We build bridges to the industries for our students through intensive internship and visiting guest artist programs, and the annual Showcase of Talent.
- We enrich the local arts landscape with public performances and screenings of student and faculty work that include the Arizona Repertory Theatre, the Studio Theatre Series, Encore, Debut, and annual student screenings including I Dream in Widescreen, Magic Hour, What’s Up Docs?, and Play it Again.
- We provide professional expertise and resources to national, state and local arts and community organizations.
- We collaborate in interdisciplinary research, teaching and public outreach with colleagues and programs spanning the College of Fine Arts and the wider University community.
Undergraduate Programs of Study
BFA in Theatre Production
Graduate Programs of Study
MFA in Theatre Production