Participation in capstone courses
Administered: Fall and spring semesters
Target Population: Graduating seniors
Participation Rate: 100%
- The ability to contribute to a culturally diverse global community.
- The ability to identify and discuss ways in which cultural and/or social behavior differs in the ancient world according to age, gender, ethnicity, socio-economic background, religion, and/or geographic region.
- The ability to identify and discuss some problematic aspects of the classical cultures in terms of their origins, development, and consequences.
- The ability to identify and discuss some influences of the classical cultures on other cultures around the world.
- A broad understanding of the cultural, literary, and linguistic influence of the ancient Mediterranean world both in its ancient context and in cultural traditions derived from Mediterranean antiquity.
- Development of reading, writing and communication skills.
Findings available: May 2013
Academic Degree Programs: