Last Modified Date:
Administered: Spring semester
Target Population: Undergraduate alumnae
Data are collected from BSN alumni one year post-graduation. Alumni complete an online survey accessed through the CON website.Alumni are asked to respond to a number of questions related to their satisfaction with how well they were prepared to perform in the professional nursing role. In addition, alumni are asked to identify their satisfaction with the overall quality of the BSN program, and provide additional comments for program improvement. Data are also collected on various professional activities achieved since graduation.
· Demonstrate the values, knowledge and behavior patterns associated with the professional role of a nurse as a provider or a coordinator of care.
· Use research and scholarship to enhance human health and health care delivery, to assume leadership in addressing health problems affecting client populations, and to advance the discipline of nursing.
· Apply core nursing knowledge in the areas of: health promotion/disease prevention; illness management; information and health care technologies; ethics; human diversity and global health care; and health care systems and policy in enacting professional nursing roles.
· Use core competencies of critical thinking, communication, assessment, and technical skills to provide and facilitate nursing care that facilitates the health of human systems in the context of their environment.
· Synthesize knowledge from general education and professional nursing education and experience as a basis for professional nursing practice.
· Findings Gathered from Activity: Please check with this department regarding these data.
Academic Degree Programs: