Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Development of knowledge and skills sufficient to conduct advanced sociological research and make genuine contributions to sociological knowledge via publication and presentation of research findings.
- Effectively teach sociology at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Responsibly serve the profession, the academy, and the community as a member of a faculty of Sociology or other context in which sociology is professionally practiced.
Regular or Recurring Activities
- Performance in graduate courses
- Masters paper (written and oral components)
- Comprehensive examinations (written and oral components)
- Doctoral dissertation (written and oral components)
- Advisor and Mentor Feedback
- Evaluation of graduate student teaching
- Evaluation of Graduate Student Professional Activity
- Monitor Job Placement of Graduates