Target Population: New Students
This is the first set of data collected on incoming students. The data has yet to be evaluated by the Assessment Steering Committee.
- Understand the integrative nature of knowledge, including cross disciplinary contributions.
- Gain intellectual flexibility and breadth of mind by being open to new ideas and information.
- Gain professional direction.
- Develop skills to become life-long learners.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Develop leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate competencies in subject matter.
Academic Degree Programs: