The Department of Gender and Women’s Studies has a long history of excellence in teaching in general education, in the undergraduate program, and at the graduate level. Assessment of teaching effectiveness and student learning is integrated into the undergradaute and graduate programs, from initial recruitment to conferral of degrees.
The Gender and Women’s Studies Department offers the following undergraduate and graduate degrees:
- undergraduate major
- undergraduate major with concentration in Chicana & Latina Studies
- undergraduate major with concentration in Sexualities & Queer Studies
- undergraduate minor
- Graduate Certificate in Gender & Women’s Studies
- MA/JD joint degree in conjunction with the James E. Rogers College of Law
- Ph.D. in Gender & Women’s Studies
For specific learning outcomes, assessment activities and findings click on either undergraduate or graduate programs on the menu to the left.